CSCU provides individuals with the necessary knowledge and skills to protect their information assets. This course covers fundamentals of various computer and network security threats such as identity theft, credit card fraud, phishing, virus and backdoors, emails hoaxes, loss of confidential information, hacking attacks, and social engineering.
OhPhish: OhPhish covers phishing, smishing, and vishing solutions in a single revolutionary platform to help organizations strengthen their most vulnerable asset, their people.
- Fundamentals of various computer and network security threats
- Understanding of identity theft, phishing scams, malware, social engineering, and financial frauds
- Learn to safeguard mobile, media and protect data
- Protecting computers, accounts, and social networking profiles as a user
- Understand security incidents and reporting