The CSX Practitioner Exam Prep Course is an intensive training course focused on more complex, technical cyber skills and scenarios, and prepares candidates for the CSX Practitioner certification exam, which is a performance exam.
This training features hands-on lab exercises, combined with instruction on key cybersecurity concepts. Each lesson and corresponding lab is focused on skills and concepts in one of five areas aligned to existing global cybersecurity frameworks: Identify, Protect, Detect, Respond and Recover.
- Use the same tools and scenarios you’ll encounter working in the real world: learn to use the latest open-source tools and leading techniques while working within real-world scenarios.
- Detect and mitigate live cyber incidents: throughout the training, you will be prompted to effectively respond to actual live cyber incidents, in line with NIST, ISO and ISA guidelines.
- Learn on your schedule with self-paced, “anytime, anywhere” training with minimal technical requirements: train when it’s convenient for you, anywhere a computer and high-speed internet connection are available.
- Receive a score for every experience: upon completion of each lab, you will receive a detailed analytic report, giving you immediate insight into your strengths and weaknesses, and showing you where you need to continue training efforts.
- Enjoy extended access to training and labs: with 6 months of access to the training course and lab environment, you can continue to practice and deepen your technical skillset.
Additionally, you can earn up to 48 continuing professional education credit hours that can be applied to the maintenance of your professional certifications.
Course Learning Objectives
The course is designed to help you learn and practice performing critical technical skills in key areas aligned with global cybersecurity frameworks. You will gain a clear understanding of relevant technical skills and the governance and policy supporting the required skillset.