PECB Certified ISO/IEC 17025 Lead Implementer
ISO/IEC 17025 Lead Implementer training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support laboratories to meet the requirements of the standard by implementing a quality control system based on ISO/IEC 17025. During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the best practices of an LMS in testing and calibration laboratories in order to produce reliable measurement results and open your laboratory`s doors for accreditation and international recognition.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Laboratory Management Systems, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 17025 Lead Implementer” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Implementer Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to implement ISO/IEC 17025 in your laboratory.
Who should attend?
- Individuals involved in Testing and Calibration Laboratories
- Managers or consultants seeking to master the implementation of a Laboratory Management System
- Laboratory technicians responsible for maintaining conformance with Testing and Calibration Laboratories Accreditation requirements
- Individuals responsible for supporting the operations of a Testing and Calibration Laboratory
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for Testing and Calibration Laboratories competence assessment
The “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 17025 Lead Implementer” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
Certification fees are included on the exam price
Training material containing over 450 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
A participation certificate of 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued
In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free