PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27701 Lead Implementer
This training course is designed to prepare its participants implement a Privacy Information Management System (PIMS) in compliance with the requirements and guidance of the ISO/IEC 27701. Moreover, you will gain a comprehensive understanding of the best practices of privacy information management and learn how to manage and process data while complying with various data privacy regimes.
After mastering the implementation and management of a Privacy Information Management System (PIMS), you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27701 Lead Implementer” credential. The internationally recognized PECB Lead Implementer Certificate proves that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to implement the ISO/IEC 277 requirements in an organization.
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of a PIMS.
- Learn about the correlation between ISO/IEC 27701, ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27002 and other standards and regulatory frameworks.
- Understand the operation of a PIMS based on ISO/IEC 27701 and its principal processes.
- Learn how to interpret the requirements of ISO/IEC 27701 in the specific context of an organization.
- Develop the expertise to support an organization in effectively planning, implementing, managing, monitoring and maintaining a PIMS.
Who should attend?
- Managers and consultants involved in privacy and data management
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of a Privacy Information Management System
- Individuals responsible and accountable for Personally Identifiable Information (PII) within organizations
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with data privacy regimes requirements
- PIMS team members
Course Learning Objectives
The “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27701 Lead Implementer” exam meets all the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Program (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
- Fundamental principles and concepts of a Privacy Information Management System (PIMS)
- Privacy Information Management System controls and best practices
- Planning a PIMS implementation based on ISO/IEC 27701
- Domain 4 Implementing a PIMS based on ISO/IEC 27701
- Performance evaluation, monitoring and measurement of an ISMS based on ISO/IEC 27001
- Continuous improvement of a PIMS based on ISO/IEC 27701
- Preparing for a PIMS certification audit
Certification fees are included on the exam price.
Training materials and practical examples will be distributed.
A participation certificate of 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued.
In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free.